Want a Call From a Career Representative?
Contact Us 877-514-6721
Summit Medical Staffing is dedicated to providing the most skilled health professionals in the industry. Our mission at Summit Medical Staffing is to assist hospitals in delivering quality patient care in an efficient and effective manner. We at Summit Medical Staffing build relationships with the highest quality medical professionals available and use industry-leading technology to match facilities in need.
Summit Medical Staffing has been able to establish lasting relationships with hospitals and medical facilities throughout the country. This enables us to talk directly with supervisors and directors of departments who have worked with our candidates. Many of our candidates have worked for us in the past giving us a first hand look at their work.
Summit Medical Staffing will guarantee clients that the temporary employees being contracted are fully screened through the following process.
Summit Medical Staffing currently adheres to JCAHO compliance certification practices that is dedicated to providing the most skilled health professionals in the industry. Our mission at Summit Medical Staffing is to assist hospitals in delivering quality patient care in an efficient and effective manner. We build relationships with the highest quality medical professionals available and use industry-leading technology to match facilities in need. Summit Medical Staffing will guarantee clients that the temporary employees being contracted are fully screened through the following process.
Quality Assurance Program
1) Summit Medical Staffing recruiters perform a 30 to 60 minute interview with prospective candidates.
2) Following a positive interview, 3 to 5 references supplied by the candidate are contacted and reviewed.
3) At least 2 positive references within the last 3 years must be received for the candidate to be considered for employment with Summit Medical Staffing.
4) Following a positive interview and the receipt of 2 positive references, all candidates credentials including licensure, professional certifications, background, work history, etc., are verified and the candidate is asked to supply Summit Medical Staffing with the following documentation:
Signed Contract (Form Attached)
Signed Work Order (Form Attached)
Photocopy of a Valid Photo ID (Drivers License)
Photocopy of your Social Security Card
Photocopy Certifications (Card or Certificate)
Photocopy of the Appropriate State Licenses
Photocopy of CPR Card
Photocopy of Immunization Records (MMR,TB, HEP B,Varicella, Tetanus/Diphtheria)
A completed ACH Direct Deposit Form with a copy of a blank
2 Completed letters of Recommendation Forms
Form I-9 Employment eligibility Verification
Form W-4 Employee
Form W-9 Independent Contractor
Back Ground Release Form
Completed Health Statement
HIPPA Compliance Pledge
Blood Born Pathogens Form
Lifting Technique Guidelines Form
Age Specific Proficiency Form
Copy of Diploma or other Verification of Education
5) Once the above credentials are approved and proper documentation is received candidate is approved for placement. Summit Medical Staffing strives to be proactive and have all documentation received before a submission if possible. New employees or those that we have not previously received documentation from are already cleared through the initial screening process.
6) The recruiter will then contact the candidate and present available opportunities for placement.
7) Candidate decides on position and is presented for employment.
8) Once an offer is made, all documentation will be reviewed by the Summit Medical Staffing and forwarded to the proper facility. Summit Medical Staffing has a file for each of our employees in a database that provides updates on the status of all documentation. This provides each recruiter the opportunity to keep all employees documentation current and valid. Our Administrative Assistant on a consistent basis also oversees this process and any updated documentation will be forwarded to the proper facility immediately.
9) To assure quality assurance each Summit Medical Staffing employee is evaluated on a regular basis. While on assignment, an Evaluation Form (attached) is sent to each employee’s active supervisor at least twice during the assignment. This form is then returned to Summit Medical Staffing and any negative evaluations are addressed immediately with the employee and supervisor. Following the assignment, Summit Medical Staffing's Administrative Assistant will contact the proper facility to perform a quality check on each corresponding employee and their job performance on the assignment. If negative feedback is received the employee is contacted immediately and the results are discussed. Finally, Summit Medical Staffing logs all conflicts or grievances associated with any of our employees in our Conflict Resolution Log. This allows us to track the process of all conflicts or grievances to assure they are addressed and resolved quickly. At the end of each employees assignment a survey card is also sent to each employee for review of their experience with Summit Medical Staffing providing valuable feedback for Summit Medical Staffing to improve any of our services as needed.
10) Quality Assurance Reports are managed by each individual recruiter and provided to the Summit Medical Staffing/Contact for review and submission as requested by each individual facility.
Summit Medical Staffing is determined to provide thorough Quality Assurance to all of our clients and is confident that you will be happy with our performance.